designed for spectral illuminance measurements of general lighting, horticulture/agriculture lighting, and LEDs.
It also includes an integrated CCD camera to give an additional visual view to display the feeling of lighting level and uniformity for the area under measurement.
- Touchscreen control with a 3.5″ resistive touch LCD screen.
- Stand alone Spectral Light meter – no other equipment necessary (e.g., PC, Smartphone, etc.). Built-in file browser allows for quick access to previously saved data
- More than 40 units of measurement including LUX, SPD, CRI, CCT, Ra, R1 to R15, CIE 1931, u’ v’, Peak and Dominant Wavelength, and many others.
- 380 to 780nm measurement range.
- Maximum and minimum acceptable ranges for evaluating LED quality
- 3-year product warranty